We are looking for an Intellectual Property Attorney to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with other experienced IP practitioners in a casual and entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate will be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and preferably the California Bar. We are looking for individuals with an exceptional understanding of patent prosecution, transactional work, and/or litigation experience. Our primary interest is to find a talented person who can become part of a dynamic group.
We invite you to send us your resume. In your cover letter or email, please:
(1) describe your scientific background;
(2) detail practice areas you have experience in;
(3) list prosecution, transactional and/or litigation tasks you have completed as the primary attorney (working with minimal supervision);
(4) describe your business development skillset; and
(5) summarize what kind of work you would like to be doing.
Applicants send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org