Soon the “.XXX” sponsored Top Level Domain (sTLD) will be available for registration. This sTLD is designed specifically for the global Adult Entertainment Industry. As the owner of a registered trademark, you can block third parties from trying to register your trademark or brand as a domain name with the .XXX sTLD.
There is a pre-launch period called the Sunrise period, wherein owners of registered trademarks have the opportunity of filing a Sunrise B Application. This will block their registered trademark from being registered as a domain name with the .XXX sTLD.
The prerequisite is a valid trademark registration, which a registration date prior to September 2011. The registration fees are $199.00 per trademark, our fees for filing the Sunrise B application is $75.00 per trademark, for a total of $274.00.
- This is NOT a domain registration. This is a block to prevent a third party from registering your trademarked name as a .XXX domain.
- The one-time fee blocks your trademarked name for 10 years.
- The one-time fee is non-refundable and cannot be reversed.
- Since this is not a domain registration, you do not need to provide a website or content.
- Reserved names will resolve to a standard information page indicating that the name is reserved.
The Sunrise period ends on October 28, 2011. You have a small window of opportunity to block your brand or trademark from .XXX registration. You can register for this service by clicking on the event link* below.
*By registering you are agreeing to the fees of $274.00 per trademark.